Monday, March 17, 2008

Busy week

3.5 hours compiling data, page count = 203

This week's monitor is my dear mother, Gloria Cardona, in Milwaukee. Welcome, Mom!

Good start to a very busy week. I have a second job interview on Wednesday morning, and an event for the NYC Venture Philanthropy Fund, the giving circle in which I'm involved, that night. I've been doing a lot of background research for my interview, including putting together my references and learning more about the field of youth organizing. It's been an interesting process, no matter the ultimate outcome.

Continued compiling the 19th-century budget data. I got through Mexico and Paraguay, and now have Uruguay and Venezuela to go. Some interesting and unexpected things are coming up, and it'll be fun to piece it all together and see the general trends.

1 comment:

I Cappi said...

Good Morning Son!
It looks like you had a productive
day yesterday,and a very busy week
in front of you.All your goals will get you there!
You are doing great!!!
Mami.