Friday, November 2, 2007

Desde la otra costa

4 hours writing, page count = 143

Greetings from an Internet cafe in North Berkeley. I arrived this morning somewhat bleary-eyed from the early flight, but energized by the beautiful sunny day I encountered. Between the plane and BART ride, I managed to put in a good solid few hours writing. I foucsed on tightening up the chapters that are in good shape, and on identifying additional areas in the chapters-in-progress where more information is needed. I also began incorporating the different pieces required - table of contents, references, bibliography - into one document, according to the filing guidelines. I have to say, it looks pretty cool assembled like that!

After lunch with my sister-in-law and coffee with my former boss, I'm headed into the city to meet friends and go to the Day of the Dead parade.

Thanks to this week's monitor, Michael Negrón. Next up is Val Wang, in Princeton. Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

I Cappi said...

Dear Son:

It was so great to speak with you from San Francisco and to learn about the great progress and strives that you have made.

When I read your blogs and read the comments posted by your friends and colleagues, I feel very fortunate to have such collection of different persons giving their advice, opinions, and comments. You were very smart to create this forum for all of us.

I spent the afternoon updating the three files that I have for you and in my next comments I will report on my findings.

Love you very much, Daddy