Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Interlude

I'm taking the rest of the week off of my dissertation to do career-related work. I'm traveling to Indianapolis for a conference on equity and philanthropy targeted to young professionals of color in the foundation world - as that is my past and future. Networking, generating ideas, maybe drumming up some business. Should be productive. I'll be writing about the conference for a couple of philanthropy blogs, and will link from here to those. Also, watch this space for news about a community volunteer effort I'm involved with that I look forward to sharing with you all.

I'll be back next Monday, blogging from the Bay Area during my trip to meet with my advisors. Three of the four first meetings are set for next Monday and Tuesday, so I'll jump right in.

Thanks to this week's monitor Geordan Drummond!

Have a great weekend.

No comments: