Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Episodes

7 hours writing, page count = 222

And the hits just keep on coming. Having drafted a new section on Antioquia for the La Violencia chapter yesterday, I focused today on tightening up the sections focusing on empirical analysis of Antioquia. This involves tightening up what's already there, adding some summarizing language that guides the reader through why I choose the details that I choose to highlight, and going back through the data I gathered last October to cull a few more gems of detail to put in there. Today I got through two of the six episodes I study in the chapter, and will start in on the other four tomorrow.

My job interview this morning went well, they say they're early in the process, so we'll see how it goes. I should hear in a week or two. I feel like I did a good job answering the questions and explaining how I'd be a fit for the organizational culture and the position. All you can do, really.

The blistering writing pace continues. Onward tomorrow!

2 comments:

Rjewell40 said...

Looking forward to 2 emails from you sent to "all."
One to say "I'm DONE!!"
One to say "I have the job of my dreams!!"

pressing my thumbs and crossing my fingers...

Rjewell40 said...

Looking forward to 2 emails from you sent to "all."
One to say "I'm DONE!!"
One to say "I have the job of my dreams!!"

pressing my thumbs and crossing my fingers...