Thursday, February 21, 2008

Flow

3 hours writing, 0.5 hours planning travel, page count = 196

Well, I finished a complete pass through Chapter 1, which now has a logical flow from beginning to end. Originally 30 pages, it's now 44, with most of that being new content. Feels good. Now I need to go back and fill in the gaps and missing cites, give it one more clean-up, and I should be ready to send it to my advisors, probably early next week. Hooray!

In that spirit, I started planning for my two trips to Berkeley this spring: the first next month to get signatures, and the second in May for graduation and formal filing.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sorry to be slow on my monitoring duties! Sounds like you are continuing to slog through things. I really want to see you send that revised chapter out in the next couple of days. Keep it up!

Rjewell40 said...

Way to go, Chris!! Sounds like the extra time is really paying off in quality of the resulting work.

Just putting the final touches on will feel really good.

Got any ideas on the dates you're coming out to (INSANE) Berkeley?
http://www.opednews.com/articles/genera_press_re_080210_emergency_24_hour_pe.htm