Thursday, April 3, 2008

Back on the horse

1 hour writing, 3 hours analyzing data, page count = 204

Well, I've started updating the revised Chapter 1 with the analysis from all the budget data I've gathered over the past month. There's a lot to be said - and quite a bit to be taken out, so I'll be at this for a couple of days. But it's good to be back writing again after so long in data-collection and analysis mode. Although what I'm writing will be so much richer because of this additional data....

2 comments:

I Cappi said...

Carissimo Figlio mio,

E adesso noi possiamo vedere il fine che tu hai guardato del primo momento.. La maratona è quasi finita e e poi il resto della tua vita avrà inizio. I sono orgoglioso di te e de tua realizzazioni. La tua determinazione, messa a fuoco, la resistenza, e il impegno hano fatto la differenza.
Ti voglio tanto bene, Il Babbo

Geordan said...

Glad to see the needle budging slightly on the page count, but let's keep it moving so that you'll get that chapter put to bed...mush!