Thursday, July 26, 2007

4 hours researching

Per yesterday's entry, I focused today on gathering comparative data on Latin American police for the police chapter. I created a database that, when filled in, will allow me to identify the over-time patterns that are most relevent for my analysis; and then began using source I'd culled at the library to begin filling it out. There's something for every country available, although the timing and nature of the sources vary wildly. Still, it was useful progress.

Tomorrow I'll make a big push to finish a draft of the conference paper on the police, so I can share it with the professor who offered to read it.

1 comment:

Geordan said...

Alright, now it's time to put the pedal to the metal. Or, time to put the hammer down. Or, time to get busy. Or, time to get your 2 chapters on. Looks like yesterday resulted in general progress but let's see those keys fly today!