Monday, June 16, 2008

Chapter 4

2 hours writing, 0.5 hours phone call, page count = 249

Made it through a first pass of the sixth of the six episodes in the Antioquia chapter. I have a good bit of fleshing out to do in that, and in the fifth episode, as well as a lot of overall tightening up, but that chapter is starting to come into much clearer focus. It'll sure feel good to have a revised draft of that done soon!

I spoke with a classmate who filed recently to get some advice on guiding the manuscript through the final stages of the approval process. It was a very helpful conversation.

Some interesting developments on the job front, I'll have more to say on that soon. I continue to be very active with my giving circle, which is a great learning experience. I'm lucky to be working with some very talented people on that, it's a real pleasure.

No comments: