Saturday, May 17, 2008

Greetings from the Bay Area

page count = 195

I've been writing in bits and pieces over the past few days as a number of different things happen. Cathy and I flew out to the Bay Area yesterday. My phone interview on Wednesday went well, and I had an in-person follow-up (in San Francisco, even though the job will be in New York) yesterday that also feels like it went well. We'll see how that all goes.

I'm in town to walk in my department's commencement ceremony on Monday. My outfit is deeply, deeply silly, very Harry Potter-ish. I half expect them to put the Sorting Hat on my head during the ceremony. But my family's in town, and some friends will be joining us for the reception, so it should be a good time. Then I'll be here through the end of next week meeting with my advisors and continuing to advance.

I'm about halfway through revising Chapter 2, and it's going well. That one was always fairly solid; it just needs some re-organizing. Onward!

2 comments:

Shane Boulton said...

llahit’s good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource.
Research Writing | research paper

Shane Boulton said...

Worth sharing this information. Good Work essay | research papers