Friday, November 30, 2007

Full circle

4 hours writing, 2 hours processing data, 1 hour reading, page count = 212

Continued working on the La Violencia chapter today. I was consulting a source, and realized that I had first obtained it in 1994 on my first research trip to Colombia as an undergrad. All this time later, and I'm still figuring out that seminal period in the country's history. Talk about coming full circle!

I'll continue posting through the weekend. Thanks to Julie Vogt for sticking with me as monitor through the homestretch!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Chris!

Greetings from icy Wisconsin. How did the writing go today? I really liked your post yesterday. The threshold you're approaching is not just the labor of the last few months, or weeks, or days. The seeds of interest were planted years ago, you're just enjoying the harvest!

Jules