Thursday, May 31, 2007

Ground rules

Well, tomorrow's the big day, and I'm both excited and a little scared. For those of you who will be monitoring my progress, here's my working definition of what constitutes a "good day": a four-hour block of writing, and a two-hour block of reading/ruminating/research. Anything less than that gets a slap on the wrist, anything more gets a gold star. If I can do that every weekday from June to December, I should be in good shape!

That definition of a "good day" may change as I get into the writing process, but let's start with that as a ground rule. Here we go, the next post will be after the end of Day 1!

1 comment:

Rjewell40 said...

*sigh* big project, buddy. Don't let us down.
We're all looking forward to watching you walk down the aisle, since Cathy did all the walking last time.
This time, you'll get to wear a funny wee hat.